Family Law Overview, The Woodlands Texas Law Firm
Experienced and Compassionate Family Law Attorneys
At The Woodlands, Texas, law office of C. L. Crawley Jr., P.C. you have access to an experienced, knowledgeable and caring lawyer. With over 45 years of experience, Mr. Crawley is committed to finding the most effective, realistic and affordable resolution to your divorce, child custody dispute, spousal support, relocation or asset division matter.
Navigate Through Divorce Effectively
Whether you are just considering divorce, are wondering how to minimize the impact of divorce on you and your children, have serious concerns about obtaining a fair share of your spouse’s business assets or you must return to court because of relocation of you your family, we are the firm you can count on.
Our practice areas related to divorce and family law include:
- Divorce, including high net worth divorce. With more than 45 years of experience successfully handling contested and uncontested divorces, we are here to guide you through the maze of family law and help you make decisions that will benefit your family.
- Prenuptial Agreements. Prenuptial agreements often thought of negatively, however, this type of agreement ensures that each party is fully protected. Just as having insurance protects you in the event of an accident or lose, a prenuptial agreement will provide a measure of safety for you when entering into marriage.
- Protection of Assets. Divorce brings the added stress of how to protect yourself financially. We investigate each party’s assets and advise our clients on how to best protect their financial position today and into the future. We help our clients understand their rights and their legal obligations relating to asset protection of their businesses and personal assets.
- Support Matters. Knowing what to expect with regard to spousal support and child support can help divorcing men and women prepare for the divorce transition.
- Child’s Best Interests. Everything in the family law field is centered on finding fair, balanced solutions that are in the best interest of the child. Our firm has been effective in resolving contested and disputed issues through settlement and trial in areas that include:
- Child Custody, visitation and parenting time
- Modifications of support or custody
- Child support enforcement
- Parental relocation, interstate and international child support and child custody
- Adoptions, including step-parent adoption
- Guardianship of minors
Other areas that may be of interest include: